Sunday, March 24, 2013

Rad Rides by Troy Detroit AutoRama 2013















There where so many Top built cars at the Detroit AutoRama 2013 I was not able to shoot videos for ScottieDTV of all of them. I shot some stills of some of the ones I was not able to get...but even so...There was no way to cover just the cars competing for the Ridler Award let alone all the cool cars that were just on the first floor.... Here are two by Rad Rides By Troy a 1959 Corvette and a 1956 Buick that was one of the Great Eight Cars this year...Make sure you follow me on FaceBook or Twitter or of course YouTube so that you don't  miss any of the cool cars I shot at this show!!

Article Up Date
I was able to shoot a Video of the 1956 Buick "Nailed" at the Good Guys Nashville 2013 for ScottieDTV Check it out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment