Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Kid Rock Car Collection Detroit AutoRama 2013



















I'm a big fan of Bobby...and I looked forward to shooting the Cars that he had at The Detroit AutoRama 2013....but before the show.. they were covered up and I was not able to shoot any video of them for ScottieDTV...And when I was there on Saturday there was a Big Crowd around them and the WRIF booth was right there...so back ground music was a issue....BUT!!...I was able to shoot some stills...lol...Like I said I am a big fan of Kid Rock and I hated that he cancelled his show in Knoxville...I didn't have tickets...but I had friends who did...and I really wanted them to see one of the best live performers there has ever been...up there with KISS....and KISS will rock your face off...if you have not seen Kid...check him out....until than....check out part of his Car Collection at The Detroit AutoRama 2013!!...Make sure you stop by ScottieDTV and check out the over 40 Cars I shot at this show!!

No comments:

Post a Comment