Tuesday, June 4, 2013

One Cool 62 Hudson Rod & Custom

I shot this car for ScottieDTV today and while I was there I shot a few stills...I first saw this car two years ago at the local Cabin Fever show....It was love a first sight...but until I met Will Hudson of Hudson Rod & Custom..I hadn't seen the car again...So I was excited to think finally...but of course it was built for a out of state client and was no longer in the area....Than a few weeks ago it was back for a few up dates....today...the lucky day!!...ONE COOL 62!..The video will be up at ScottieDTV ....Make sure you follow me on Facebook so that you don't miss it!!...Enjoy!!!












5 comments:

  1. Wicked motor. Must have Ed "Big Daddy" Roth DNA in there
    somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing cool cars like this one makes my attention to excite of how cool a car is...
    Also cars made so awesome with the kind of cool gadgets it have, to share with you guys I have a cool stuff on my car and this is my Headrest DVD Player which is a hot item now in the market. This headrest dvd player presents multiple functions for entertainment. I am so happy to have this one on my car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting and useful information that you have provided here on your post.

    Mazda GPS DVD player & Headrest DVD player

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Ride.. im Drooling by the way.. Thank you...

    ReplyDelete