Sunday, March 11, 2012

Tennessee Valley Mustang Club Show & Shine 2012




  




This will always be THE Boss 302

 
Even at a Ford show,this is still one bad ride
Hey ya all!!..Just checking in. Yesterday the Tennessee Valley Mustang Club held there annual Show and Shine at Jerry Duncan Ford in Harriman Tn. The weather was beautiful lower to mid 60's and they had a really good turn out. The thyme of the day had to be the 302 Boss Mustang, both generations were there and it was very cool to see. I was able to do feature videos on a 2012 302 Boss Mustang Laguna Seca addition, a 2012 302 Boss, the base one and I was also able to get a nice interview with the owner of a Grabber Orange 1970 302 Boss Mustang, numbers matching car, very nice. Make sure you don't miss those over on ScottieDTV . It was a good show, tons of people, great weather and a lot of very nice cars. There where even a few Corvettes that stopped by, a red ZR-1 was very cool to see up close. I got to do that for the first time last week and now I have touched two, funny how that works. All and All it was a lot of fun to get out to the first show of the year, I know it's going to be a great summer for ScottieDTV , I'm looking forward to bringing you all the cool cars I find. Big shout out to the Tennessee Valley Mustang Club for a great show and  Jerry Duncan Ford in Harriman Tn for being a great host. Harriman is a very nice little town, they have cruise in's there during the summer if your in the area, check them out. Hope you all are having a great week end and thanks for checking out what I had to say. 

2 comments:

  1. I was there...great show!

    I have since bought a 2010 GT500 myself. Hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete